Bajaj Discover ST to be priced around 60K on road
Bajaj has been riding high on sales and profits. The company deserves as they have launched new and technologically advanced motorcycles in India. After the Pulsar NS, Bajaj launched its new Gen Discover which takes the deluxe segment much into the premium category.
The new Discover Sports Tourer(ST) is all set to change this in a dramatic fashion.With the styling and performance of a sports bike, yet with the comfort and economy of a commuter bike, the “Discover ST”aims to redefine commuting from “Chalta Hai “to “Daudta Hai”.
The Discover ST is expected to be priced close to Rs. 60,000 on-road in Maharashtra. Which means the Sports Tourer will be around the 55,000 mark ex-showroom.
The Discover ST certainly has more power and features and the combination has the best value for money equation.
The Discover ST will take on the likes of recently launched Hero Ignitor, TVS Flame, Honda Stunner and Suzuki Slingshot. But considering the features it seems like the Discover ST is a clear winner
New features of the Discover 125 ST
- A five speed gear box ensures optimum power delivery, coupled with good fuel efficiency
- Complementing the performance is a very sporty styling
- The bike is defined by a chiselled muscular fuel tank
- An aggressive fairing with sharp edged headlamp underlines the sporty look
- Slender ribbed alloy wheels along with aluminium side sets add to the aesthetics
- Comfort takes a new dimension with another first – a “Monoshock Nitrox Suspension”’
- A specially designed “Anti Vibration” frame ensures an enjoyable ride across all terrains
- Another first is the “Petal Disc Brake” enhancing safety