Hyundai i20 full pricelist and features
Hyundai launched the all new i20 with the Fluidic design today. The new i20 alon with cosmetic changes also gets some mechanical changes under the hood.
The new Gen i20 is now available with 12 variants, which is we guess is the largest in terms of choice for a customer in India. The price varies from Rs 473,400 to Rs 665,894 for the petrol, and the diesel variants ranging from Rs 596,334 to Rs 744,013. The automatic variant is priced at Rs 767,405.
The 1.2 Kappa now gets VTVT technology which helps increase power to delivers 84 ps and is available with a 5 speed manual. Some good news is that the 1.4 diesel engine is now mated to a 6-speed manual transmission that delivers 90PS power and 224Nm of torque. This is some good news as the 5 speed gear box was discontinued on the pre-facelift variant. We can guess Hyundai has carefully taken care of customer demand.
The 1.4 Gamma automatic petrol produces 100 PS power and 139Nm of torque is mated to a 4-speed automatic transmission.
The New i20 gets the following features
- Chrome outside door handles
- Auto Headlight Control Function
- Clean Air-Cluster ionizer for fresh air in the cabin
- Electro Chromic Mirror with anti-glare vision
- 6 Airbags
- Rear Disc Brakes
- 8-Spoke sporty alloy wheels
- Speed-sensing door locks
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear parking sensors
- A clutch lock system that prevents accidental starts
- Cabin mirror
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- One Touch Triple Turn Signal
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel and Gear Shift Knob
- Driver Seat Arm Rest
- Electrically adjustable folding and heated Outside Mirrors
The 1.2 Kappa with VTVT petrol 18.5 kmpl
The diesel variant (1.4 CRDi) 21.9 kmpl.
The 1.4-litre petrol with automatic transmission 15 kmpl.
Hyundai i20 facelift prices