Maruti Suzuki has launched the Alto Xplore limited edition. The new limited edition of Alto is launched to coincide with the ongoing festive season. The limited edition is available in top variant – Alto Lxi and Alto-K10 Vxi.
The Xplore is the answer of Maruti to Hyundai’s new Eon.
The Alto Xplore models will be available in 6 colours in both models and will sport an advanced double-din stereo with USB and bluetooth, leather seats, new body graphics, body coloured bumpers, ORVMs and door handles and sporty Roof Spoiler.
Maruti Alto Xplore limited edition features
- An “advanced” double-din stereo
- USB connectivity for the stereo
- Bluetooth connectivity for the stereo
- Leather seats
- New body graphics
- Body coloured bumpers (Now, this is quite a pathetic attempt at a new feature)
- Body coloured ORVMs (What’s new in this?)
- Body coloured door handles
- Sporty Roof Spoiler
- 6 new colour shades
Use Facebook to Comment on this Post